CU Guitar Templates Freebie

Thursday 23 September 2010

Whoop!! here's another goodie, 2 in one day, wow!! lol

These are 3 Guitar Templates. I've had these sat on my computer for sometime, I started them a while back now and never got around to finishing them so tonight I finally did!

You can grab them HERE hope you like them and please, if you snag them, let me know.

Anyway, a HUGE thank you to those who do take the time to Thank me or let me know you snagged, I really do appreciate your kind words :o)

Have fun creating!

Hugz,

Twinky xx

9 comments:

Couric Designs said...

thank you! it's so nice of you to share!

Moondust Designs said...

Thank you for the awesome freebies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for these!♥ They came out really nice!

mom2moo said...

thanks so much!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Mincrisar said...

great temps! thx so much for sharing your work with us

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Anisah

Candylicious Designz said...

Thanks for the freebie! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails