I've been Tagged!

Monday 27 April 2009

Well its my turn and I've been Tagged by Cora at Pimp'd Thanks Hun! :o)

Ok, so I don't know if I can complete 8 of everything but here goes:

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Making New Kits
2. Shopping
3. Visiting my mates.
4. Laying in at the Weekend
5. Britains Got Talent on Saturday Night
6. Eating Chinese Food (Yum)
7. Seeing my Children grow up
8. Making even more New Kits lol

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took Kids to the Park
2. Cooked Sunday Roast
3. Finished my Newest Kit
4. Spoke to Hubby at work
5. Had a Lay in
6. Sorted out and backed up pictures
7. Caught up on emails
8. Rang the Cable company

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Go on Holiday.
2. Win the Lottery lol
4. See into the Future
5. Move to a new House
6. See my mother in law again
7.
8.


8 shows I watch:

1. Britains got Talent
2. Eastenders
3. Waterloo Road
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

7 people I'm tagging:

Diane

Dizzi

Jessica

Tammy Jo

Toni

Susie

Kirsty

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails