Frosted Winter Freebie

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Hope you're all getting ready for a visit from Santa! only two more sleeps left.......well, thats how I have to explain it to my three year old lol

I have a freebie for you all, it matches my newest kit Frosted Winter, just a little something for you to get the feel.

I love this kit, definately on of my favs.

Anyhoo you can download it HERE please say Thank you, it doesn't take a minute and makes me feel appreciated...........and it is christmas after all!!

And if I don't speak to you all beforehand I hope you all have a Fantastic Christmas and enjoy spending time with your families!

Hugz,

Twinky xx

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us =) Happy Holidays

Sally M said...

Thank you very much, love all your work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 24, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Samantha said...

Quite lovely.....thank you for sharing!

Ghislaine said...

Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to have to check out the Frosted Winter Kit. I'm scrapping my wedding and these colors look perfect!

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

Thanx for the beautiufl freebie!

ilgya said...

Thanks from hungary

Missty said...

Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thanks :)

Esme said...

Gorgeous Winter freebie! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails