Dazzler Freebie

Thursday 17 July 2008

Hi Everyone!

WOWWWWW what a huge success the Blog train was! I'm so glad that so many of you liked and snagged it!

I wanted to take this opportunity to Thank everyone who took ten seconds to leave me a comment to say Thank you for the blog train Freebie. I really appreciate the comments from people when I make things, its the only way I know whether you like my creations or whether I should crawl back under my rock! lol so THANK YOU!

SO...............onto the next one, here is ANOTHER Freebie for you all, woooohoooo!! again, please take the time to leave me some Love, sure is appreciate, I hope you like it!!


Photobucket

You can get it HERE

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your scraps. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work! Hugs, Witchy

http://wbscrapdezignz.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

I love the soft colors, beautiful kit, thank you for sharing. Merci beaucoup, il est super joli et j'adore le rose. Bye..bye...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit and beautiful colours thanks for sharing!!!!
xoxo

Amy said...

Thank you! My daughter has a birthday coming up and this will be the perfect kit to do birthday pages with. She loves anything fancy and sparkley!

alesia said...

Thanks so much. I love this kit and it will add so much to my pages. Thanks again.

Aleah'sMommy said...

I absolutely love your scraps =) I will be poting a blog of LO's I did using your kits hopefully in the next day or 2. Thank you so much. You are a scraplife saver for unemployed ol me. Thank you so very much for all the hard work you put into your kits. And thank you as well for your generosity! I hope you like the LO's once I post them.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

this is my first time on your blog. Beautiful stuff here! I love your Dazzler Freebie and have just the photos for these wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica DuHamel said...

you've been tagged~!!! =) Check out my blog

Evelyn said...

Very pretty and girly :) ty! XXX

Missty said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Very nice! So fun & girly :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your awesome freebies! You are the best :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails